Sunday, August 31, 2014

What is Hotness?

Hotness definition:

Hotness is that feeling of confidence that you have when you know that you are living your best life

Why am I pursuing hotness?

In the past couple weeks I've been realising that I had been worrying so much about life, money and the state of my business that I hadn't been taking care of myself. Now I feel my inner resolve failing and my business and finances feel like they're on life support

I can't let this happen.

I have to use the energy that I do have to make a change in my life. I want to change the way I think. Reprogram my life so that I can really go after those goals that I want to achieve.

How am I going to do this?

In the next 3 months I'm going to direct my focus on a core element that I want to improve. And I'm going to be sharing my journey here.

September: Fitness
October: Spirituality
November: Financial Knowledge

At the end of each month I'll make a video showing my progress. I'm excited! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment